The below features are available as part of this release:
- Calculator option for Students: Teachers or admins can allow an online calculator to be made available for students when they take assessments. To enable this option, teachers or admins can click on "Advanced Options" during the assignment process and select a "Basic" or "Scientific" calculator.(💲Premium Feature)
- District and school admin dashboard more intuitive: Both the District and School admin dashboard now instantly gives a summary of common assessment activity without any extra clicks. The action buttons are more intuitive and easier to use. District and school admins can click on any status box to filter common assessments based on the desired status. (💲Premium Feature)
- Teacher assignments page revamped: The teacher assignments page has a new look. The action buttons are more intuitive and easier to use. Teachers can also click on any status box to filter assignments based on their status.
- Passage question search enhancements: The search results will now show both the title of the passage and a snippet of the passage for more concise viewing. Additionally, it's possible to filter passage based questions based on the item type.
- Passage & question side by side student view: Students can now answer passage based tech enhanced questions while simultaneously reading the passage. Earlier, Edulastic minimized the passage when displaying a tech enhanced question in full screen view.
- Student assignment status more concise: With this release, it will become easier for teachers and admins to determine if a student has submitted an assignment, if the responses have been graded and if the student is reattempting an assignment due to the redirect feature.