1. Assessment Library Enhancement
- We have folded “My Assessments” into the “Assessment Library” tab on the left toolbar.
Assessments that are in Draft or Published mode can now be accessed by clicking on the 'Authored by Me' button under the Filters. You may also name and save filters based on a specific view that you'd like to come back to quickly.
2. Setting Performance Bands for Class assignments created by teachers
- We have now provided an option to allow teachers to set performance bands on class level assessments that they themselves assign.
- This can be found under the Mastery and Proficiency section of the assignment options page:
3. Assessment Share button for Twitter Users
- We love when our users post about Edulastic on Social Media!
On the assessment details page we have included a button to share your assessment on Twitter. This is available for only those assessments shared in the Public library.
- Once shared, users can click on the tweet and the assessment will open in Preview Mode in a separate window