Adding a Co-teacher is a feature that is available in Edulastic Enterprise edition.
1. Teacher Adding a Co-Teacher to a Class
Begin by choosing Manage Class in the navigation menu on the left. Then, choose the class you wish to add a co-teacher in.
Next, click the button in top right corner called Add Co-Teacher. Input the teachers email, or select the username and add them to the class.
Note, the co-teacher must also have an enterprise or premium teacher account in the same district in order to be added.
2. Admin Adding a Co-Teacher to a Class
Find the class code of the class you wish to add the co-teacher (destination class).
To do this, navigate to Class Enrollment tab and search for the class code using the search filter. You can use either the teacher name or class section name to look for the class.
Next, while still on the Class Enrollment tab, do another search for the teacher you wish to make a co-teacher. Select the teacher, then go to Actions, Move User(s).
Enter the class code (destination class) of the class you are adding the co-teacher to. Select Move User(s).
When you add a co-teacher to a class, they can do all of the following:
- Co-Teacher can share the class with another teacher.
- They can enroll students/sync, edit and add/remove students from class.
- Archive the class.
- Assign assignments to students.
- Grade the assignment, release scores, print assignment, generate report cards, access students reports, etc
** Both primary and secondary teacher should have a premium or enterprise account.