Release of assessment feedback to student is critical. Ideally you should release feedback to student as soon as its possible to do so. This is an assessment best practice and students are most likely to benefit from the feedback while its fresh in their mind.
(1) Edulastic allows you to release feedback almost at any time using the "Release Scores" control. When you assign assessments to students, the release of scores can be set to "On". This will ensure that students get immediate feedback once they submit. If the assessment has manual scored items, the score will reflect only those questions that are auto-scored.
(2) If the "Release Scores" is set to "Off'", students will not be able to see their scores on the assessment
(3) Teachers can manually grade questions and provide feedback to students using the assignment page.
(4) Teachers can release the assessment scores at any time. Students will get the scores and teacher feedback immediately.
(5) Students can navigate to "Assignments" menu and look for any graded assignments. Clicking on the assignment card will show their overall score.
(5) Students can click on the "Continue" button OR click on any question bar to view their response, question score and teacher feedback (if any)