There are three ways to reset student passwords and teacher passwords.
- Students (and teachers) who aren't using their Google Account to sign into Edulastic can navigate to: https://app.edulastic.com/login#forgotPassword
- Here they enter either their registered username or registered email ID.
- If a username is provided, then a Reset Link is sent to the teacher.
- If an email ID is given, then the Reset Link is e-mailed directly to the student.
- A teacher can help reset student passwords by:
- Navigating to Manage Class.
- In the correct class period, locate which student(s) need a password reset—and click on the checkmark box next to their name.
- Next, click "More" and then "Change Password for selected student(s)" under the drop-down options. Enter the new password in the pop-up box. Then click "Reset" to finish resetting the student's password.
- Students and teachers can change their password at any time in their Edulastic account by opening "My Profile" and clicking "Change Password."