The Edulastic app allows you to duplicate a pre-existing question from an assessment and make your own modifications to that question. You can do this process for your own private content and content shared across the community.
1. After clicking Library in the gray navigation menu to the left, and choosing the appropriate filters, find the assessment you want to change--and select it to see the list of questions. Choose your first question to duplicate and click the + symbol inside the double box.
3. You will see a message that says the question has been duplicated.
Click "Review" in order to go back to the list of questions in the assessment and see the duplicated question.
4. In the list of questions, you will see that the question has been duplicated. If you want to make modifications to the duplicate, click on the question to view it. You can get rid of the original question by checking the box and selecting Remove selected.
5. On the question screen, click "Edit" to make to make your own modification to the question.
6. Make modifications to the question and answers as you want and click "Save" to finish.