You have three unique options for printing assessments in the Edulastic app.
The first print option allows you to make a hardcopy of any assessment, with the assessment questions unanswered, so your students can answer the assessments on paper outside of the app. This option is available immediately after you have assigned the assessment to students. This serves as a great solution if you’d like to work or grade offline—or you’re experiencing any internet connectivity issues.
1. Navigate to Assessments, find the assignment of interest, and click "Actions" (here you'll see "Print" on the dropdown menu).
2. Clicking print brings up a printer-friendly version of the assessment directly in your browser. *Please note that you'll need to go to File > Print... in your browser and then select your printer to finish the print process.
*This image is the printer-friendly view of the assessment in your browser. To make the print simply click File > Print...
In the second print option, you can print out each student's finished assessment with each of their answers visible.
1. Navigate to Assessments, navigate to the assessment of interest, and click on the class count
2. Click on the class of interest or any of the student counts
3. Click the box to the right of each student's name whose assignment you would like to print. Then click on the print button located at the top.
4. Clicking print brings up a printer-friendly version of the assignment directly in your browser. *Please note, as stated above, that you'll need to go to File > Print... in your browser and then select your printer to finish the print process.
How do I print to PDF?
Many browsers allow printing to PDF. Please follow the steps below: