1. When you create an assessment, you can assign your new assessment right away or save it for later (finding it again under My Assessments).
2. Select when you want the assignment to be available for students to take by inputting the start date and due date.
3. Select which class(es) you want to assign to by filtering for either Grade-Subject, Course or Tags under the drop down menu.
(4) The applicable classes will then appear and you can either assign to all students in the class or individual ones.
(5) You can configure additional options like releasing of scores, show detailed report, shuffle questions and show calculator under the Advanced Options section.
(6) Finally, if desired, you can choose the criteria to determine mastery and proficiency for this assignment.