Yes you can!
1. When creating a math expression evaluation or numeric question, click on the “√x” button to enter your answer using the Math Editor.
*The Math Editor is also available in the Text Editor of ANY question type. Watch this short video covering Edulastic's Features.
2. Click on the “Math Toolbar” to access a dropdown featuring 'Basic', 'Intermediate', and 'Full'. Here is where you select the complexity of the math toolbar students can access when answering your assessment questions.
- Select 'Basic; to allow students to use the basic operations, parentheses, brackets, relational operators, and fractions:
- Select 'Intermediate' to allow students to use (square) root, exponents, conditional operators, vertical bars, Π, and degrees in additional to the basic functions:
- Select 'Full' to allow students to use imaginary number i, number e, Θ, and trigonometric functions in additional to the intermediate functions: