You can manually update any student's score at anytime AFTER they have submitted their assessment. This works before or after the grades are released—and for both grade release options of "On Assignment Submission and "Explicitly by Teacher."
You have two options to change students scores:
1) Click on Assessments -> find the desired assessment and click on it -> find the desired class and click on it -> click on either the question or the student response from the live class board.
2) Follow the same steps as above, but instead of clicking on student responses or individual questions, select the Express Grader and Score Entry.
- How to manually enter grades
- How to grade and review assignments (video)
- How does gradable work?
- Mastering the grading process