How to edit assessment questions in assignments you have used
While you can easily edit assessments in draft mode you might be wondering: What's the process for editing assessment questions once they're published?
Here's a quick guide to editing assessment question in assignments you have NOT used or assigned:
1. Navigate to Assessment Library then select “My Assessment” and locate the assessment of interest. Click on the assessment name to access the Assessment Details.
From Assessment Details select "Edit."
*Notice that this page gives you great details on your assignment such as: creation date; number of times the assignment has been used; and the Sharing Level.
3.After clicking "Edit" a pop-up appears: "You are about to edit an assessment that has already been published. If you wish to edit this assessment, we will move this assessment to Draft status. Do you want to proceed?"
This means that the assessments questions will revert to a draft assignment in My Assessments UNTIL you're done making edits and you either assign the assessment questions or save them for later (see step 8).
Click "Yes" to continue.
4. Click the blue arrow icon button to access the edit features for a given assessment question in the assignment.
5. Click the blue arrow icon button to access the edit features for a given assessment question in the assignment.
6. Click "Edit."
7. You're now in edit mode where you can re-author the question. Make your changes and then click "Review."
8. After editing is done, you can now Publish the assessment.