To find a shared assessment in Edulastic, follow these steps:
(1) Click on the Library tab in the toolbar on the left.
(2) Locate the assessment by filtering with your desired Grade Level and Subject Area and then set the Sharing Level to one of the four options. You may also opt to enter a keyword in the Search Field box to narrow down the selection.
- Private: These assessments are not visible to others. They reside solely in your teacher account.
- Public: These assessments are available to ANYONE using Edulastic.
- District: These assessments have only been made available to those inside your district.
- School: These assessments have only been made available to those inside your specific school.
(3) Once you set the filters and sharing level, only those assessments that meet the particular criteria will populate on the right hand side.