You’ll be taken to your dashboard after you sign in. The dashboard contains a quick glance summary of all your class sections. Teacher can start adding new classes right from the dashboard using the "+ Add Class" button in the upper right corner.
Here is a closer look at the information contained on a class section card:
Each class section card shows:
- The name of your class section
- The grade level and subject area
- The number of students enrolled in the class roster
- The total number of assignments that have been created, further broken down into:
# of assignments with a In Progress status
# of assignments with a Awaiting Grades status
# of assignments with a Graded status
- The name of the most recent assignment and it’s status.
There are a few navigation shortcuts that teachers can use by clicking on the card:
- Click on the name of the Recent Assignment to view the results.
- Click on the Manage Class icon in the upper right corner of the card to view class details.
- Click anywhere else on the card to open the Assignments list for this class.
There is also a navigation panel on the left hand side that will take you to following areas:
Dashboard- provides a quick glance summary of all your class sections
Assignments- a list of all the assignments you have given to students
Assessment Library- the place that houses all pre-built assessments that have been shared by the Edulastic community as well as the master copy of any assessments you have created yourself.
Reports- provides you with a Mastery Report that shows how students are faring on any given standard
Manage Class- gives you a summary of your class roster and provides some additional functions (add/delete students, change passwords, etc) If you are a Google classroom user, this is where you go to periodically sync with Edulastic to maintain the most current rosters.