ADDING STUDENTS TO YOUR CLASS ROSTER:
- Go to the Manage Class tab in your account
- You have five options for adding students to your class roster:
- Option #1. Share the Class Code; students will be asked for this code when creating an account at http://app.edulastic.com/#register/close/student
- Option #2. Add multiple students at once using the student names or email IDs
- Option #3: Sync with Google Classroom
- Option #4: Click + icon and add a single student to the class. Simply click on "Add Student to Class".
- Option #5: Click + icon and click on "Search and Add". If student accounts already exist in your school or district, you can search students using their names or emails and add them to the class.
How to add multiple students at once to the class
- Click on "Add multiple students" button.
You will be prompted to add multiple students at once using one of the following methods:
- Google: Add one or more students using their Google IDs. Copy/paste or type multiple Google IDs on each line in the text area. Students will click on "Sign in with Google" to login.
- Office 365: Add one or more students using their Office 365 IDs. Copy/paste or type multiple Office 365 IDs on each line in the text area. Students will click on "Sign in with Office 365" to login.
- First and Last name: Add one or more students using their first and last names. Copy/paste or type student first name followed by their last name (e.g. John Doe) on each line in the text area. Edulastic will automatically create unique usernames for each student. Students will login using the class code as the password.
- Last name and First Name: Add one or more students using their last name and first names. Copy/paste or type student last name followed by their first name (e.g. Doe John OR Doe, John) on each line in the text area. Edulastic will automatically create unique usernames for each student. Students will login using the class code as the password.
Click on "Add students" button. If student emails already exist in the district, existing student accounts will be added. If student accounts do not exist, brand new accounts will be created for them.
Click on "Done" button to return to the Manage Class page.
How to Import Students by Syncing with Google Classroom
- If you are a Google Classroom user, simply click on the Sync with Google Classroom link.
- You will be prompted to enter the class code from your Google Classroom. After entering, Click on Sync.
- Once your class code is validated, Edulastic will start the sync process
Confirm Sync by checking if students are populating under Current Students
In the future, if students come in and out of the class, please sync regularly with Google Classroom. This ensures that the most current and updated class rosters are maintained.