Sometimes, the assessment that your colleague created, and you know is in there somewhere, just doesn't want to reveal itself.
To find a shared assessment in Edulastic, follow these steps:
(1) Click on the Assessment Library tab in the menu bar on the left.
(2) Locate the assessment by setting your filters.
You'll often get 0 assessments when you have too many filters set. Resetting the filters and starting over is the best idea. Start with your desired Grade Level and Subject Area. If you are unsure about Grade, select “All”. Then set the Collection to one of the four options (see below). You may also opt to enter a keyword in the Search Field box to narrow down the selection.
- Private: These assessments are not visible to others. They reside solely in your teacher account.
- Public: These assessments are available to ANYONE using Edulastic.
- District: These assessments have only been made available to those inside your district.
- School: These assessments have only been made available to those inside your specific school.
Once you set the filters and sharing level, only those assessments that meet the particular criteria will populate on the right hand side.