As the name implies, a Multiple Selection question can have one or more correct answer choices.
To create a Multiple Selection question:
1. Select Multiple Selection on the Author Question window under Classic question Types tab.
2. Enter the question in the question text field. You can also insert an image or embed multimedia content here.
3. Enter the choices in the answer choice box and select the correct answer keys. To add additional choices click on “+ Add new answer choice”. You may use images, expressions or text in the answer choice boxes.
To change the position of the answer choice box click on the blue arrow and drag the four side arrow icon to the desired position.
4. ‘’Allow student to use scratchpad’’ can be checked for students to show their work.
5. Associate standards by clicking next to Selected Standards on the right.
6. Here is a summary of all the functionality available to you when creating a multiple selection question:
7. Once you are finished, click the Save button to save the question.
** You may add hint , tags, solution, edit points, select DOK, Difficulty from drop down for the question.
*You may also preview the question from student's perspective by clicking on “Preview Question”