Essay type questions allow students to construct their own responses to a prompt.
To Create an Essay question:
1. Select Essay Type on the Author Question window under Classic question Types tab.
2. Enter the question in the question text field. You can also insert an image or embed multimedia content here.
3. ‘’Allow student to use scratchpad’’ can be checked for students to show their work.
4. Associate standards by clicking next to Selected Standards on the right.
5. Here is a summary of all the functionality available to you when creating an essay type question:
** You may add hint , tags, solution, edit points, select DOK, Difficulty from drop down for the question.
* You may also preview the question from student's perspective by clicking on “Preview Question”