Here are the various options available to you when you are ready to assign an assessment:
(These images are from a district admin account and a teacher account. Thus, they may not be exactly the same as your view.)
- You need to select the Start Date and Due Date for the assessment. Clicking into the box will bring up a calendar and allow you to choose a date and time. By default, the assignment is available for students to start immediately but you can also opt to open it manually in class. The same goes for the due date.
- Next, Assign This To asks you who to assign the assessment to. By default, the entire class of students is selected. If you are a teacher, you can choose to assign to individual students by clicking into the drop down menu on the right and selecting students.
3. If you want to assign the same assignment to other classes, find them by filtering under the Grade and Subject drop downs.
4. Under Super Powers, you can set the parameters for the tests
For example, the Release Scores option allows you to determine when students can see their scores and the feedback that you’ve left for them. Select On for students to see their scores instantly after submission. Select Off to manually control when students get to see their scores.
4. Once all the fields are filled out, click on the Assign button in the upper right. You’ll then be presented with a screen that confirms the assignment has been assigned.