You have three unique options for printing assignments in the Edulastic app.
- Printing a hardcopy of an assessment or save as PDF
- Individual student assessment with answers and scores
- $ Student Report Card
The first print option allows you to make a hardcopy of any assignment, with the assessment questions unanswered, so your students can answer the assessments on paper outside of the app. This option is available immediately after giving your students the assignment. This serves as a great solution if you’d like to work or grade offline—or you’re experiencing any internet connectivity issues.
1. Navigate to Assignments, find the assignment of interest, and click the Actions bu (here you'll see "Print Test" on the dropdown menu).
2. Clicking print brings up a printer-friendly version of the assignment directly in your browser. *Please note that you'll need to go to File > Print... in your browser and then select your printer to finish the print process.
Optional: You can also print an assessment to PDF if you want to save it to your computer for future paper use.
Chrome Browser: *Please note: The following video is not an Edulastic video. Turn off the sound before clicking the link mute the music in the video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8yqcFw2Nb8
You can also click to view the details of the test and print from there.
In the second print option, you can print out each student's finished assignment with each of their assessment answers visible.
For the third print option,
The Report Card generates a single, print-ready file that provides the student with a printed record of his/her performance. This is a premium feature.
The Report Card can be accessed via the Live Class Board. To get there:
1. Go to the Assignments tab and select the desired assignment.
2. Next, click on the blue button in the top right corner.
3. Select "Student Reports Cards".