The Edulastic app allows you to duplicate a pre-existing questions from an assessment and make your own modifications to that question. You can do this process for your own private content and content shared across the community.
1. Click on + Create New Assessment, and then either Create assessment from scratch or Choose from Assessment Library. Find the assessment you want to change--and select it to see the list of questions.
2. Click on the question and then click on the Duplicate button.
3. You will see a message that says the question has been duplicated.
Click "Review" in order to go back to the list of questions in the assessment and see the duplicated question.
4. In the list of questions, you will see that the question has been duplicated. If you want to make modifications to the duplicate, click on the question to view it. You can get rid of the original question by unchecking the box and thereby removing it from the list.
5. On the question screen, click "Edit" to make to make your own modification to the question.
6. Make modifications to the question and answers as desired and click "Save" to finish.