As a district administrator, you can set a few different policies. Besides entering information on your location, you may also:
- Set District Signon Policy: Allow users to sign on using (A) their username and password, (B) Google SSO account, or (C) Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Allow teachers and students to sign-up for Edulastic accounts. You may want to disable these options to have greater control over who signs up for an account.
- Select 3rd party integrations with either Google Classroom or Canvas.
- Leave an announcement that will then appear on the District Login Page.
- You may also upload a district logo or change the background image on your district login page.