As a district administrator, you can set a few different policies. Besides entering information on your location, you may also:
- Set District Signon Policy: Allow users to sign on using (A) their username and password, (B) Google SSO account, or (C) Microsoft Office 365 account.
- Allow teachers and students to sign-up for Edulastic accounts. You may want to disable these options to have greater control over who signs up for an account.
- Select 3rd party integrations with either Google Classroom or Canvas.
- Leave an announcement that will then appear on the District Login Page.
- You may also upload a district logo or change the background image on your district login page.
Clicking on Groups allows you to set up Groups of Teacher who can there share reports.
Clicking on Settings allows you to establish parameters for the whole district. These include: