- To create your own assessments from scratch, click on the Assignments tab and then Create New Assignment.
- Under Create an Assignment from Scratch, you’ll be prompted to enter an assignment name.
- Enter your desired title and then click Create.
- You can choose to create your own questions by clicking on the Author New Question button on top:
- This will bring up an array of question types for you to choose from.
In Edulastic, we have 6 classic question types:
22 math tech enhanced question types:
and 9 ELA tech enhanced question types:
Clicking on the question mark in the upper right corner of each question type card to launch a brief tutorial video that explains how to create each of these questions. Questions that you create using this method will then be added to your assessment. We also have a youtube channel that shows you how to create these question types: