This is a premium feature where you can allow/restrict students from viewing the detailed questions and answers in an assignment after submission. The detailed report allows students to review the responses question-wise as well as to read comments shared as feedback for each question by the teacher.
Teachers can choose whether or not to allow students to view the detailed report while assigning an assessment. Please follow the steps below:
1. Select the assessment and click on Assign. How do I assign assessments to my class?
2. Go to Super Powers and click on the “Expand” button as shown below:
3. Once the Super Powers are visible, you can find the "Show Questions to Students after Submission" option in the list (as shown below). By default this option is set to "Yes", meaning that students will be able to view the detailed questions and answers that are part of the assessment. Toggling to "No" will lock down this visibility and only a summary report will be displayed.
When a student tries to review his assignment where:
1. Show Detailed Report as "Yes"
In this case, a student will be able to view his summary report as well as the detailed report. The detailed report is visible once the student clicks on bars or "Continue" option.
The detailed report shows individual question-level feedback provided by teachers. It also shows the student’s entered response as well as the correct answer.
2. Show Detailed Report as "No"
This only allows students to view the summary report of the test taken. Please note that the graph bars aren't clickable and also, there is no "Continue" button displayed to go to the detailed report as shown in the snaps below.
*Teachers will be able to change this option at will via the “Update” option on the assignment card from the "Assignments" page