Express Grader is a unique feature available on Edulastic to help make the grading process easier, interactive and efficient for teachers. Below steps will help you navigate and use "Express Grader".
1. Go to Assessments tab, select My Assessments to get to the Live Class Board.
2. Next, click on the assessment title then "Responses" button next to the assignment which you want to grade using "Express Grader".
3. Click on the "Express Grader" tab.
4. Now you will be able to see a grading table as below:
5. This table shows data for all the students along with their responses for each question. Find the student using rows and the respective question number using columns and click on the response. This will open a pop-up window with the selected question displayed to see individual responses.
6. To add or modify student scores, teacher needs to make sure the students have submitted their assessment. The student can submit by finishing the assessment, or the teacher can Mark As Submitted on the Live Class Board, using More options.
Choose from three "modes" while in the Express Grader.
- View: shows all scores and allows teacher to click on each answer to see response.
- Score Entry: allows teacher to add or change point value by click in the box of the question to be modified.
- Response Entry: allows teacher to add student response for several classic question types like multiple choice, multiple selection, etc.
Students whose assessments have not been submitted will not show up on Express Grader.