Edulastic now offers teachers the option to manually archive classes themselves. Archiving is especially useful when you don't want classes from a previous term to interfere with your current lineup of classes. This will move those classes into a separate Archived tab as shown below:
Please follow these steps to archive a class:
1. Go to the Manage Class tab available under the menu.
2. Navigate to the class that you want to archive.
3. Click on the Archive Class option as shown below:
4. Once you have clicked on Archive Class, a pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm the action. Please type "ARCHIVE" in the box and then click on "Yes, Archive". (Refer to screenshot below)
5. You have successfully archived your class and it can now be found under the Archived classes tab.