Edulastic app is browser based and designed to be compatible with the 2 most recent versions of the following browsers:
Edulastic requires devices to be connected to the internet and recommends the following minimum hardware and network requirements:
- Hardware: PC, Mac, Chromebook or Tablets with 1024 px width
- Computer Speed and Processor
- 1 GB RAM
- 2 Ghz Processor
- Not older than 5 years (recommended)
- Bandwidth: Internet connection with minimum 256 kbps
- Network/Firewall: District IT to add Edulastic and related URLs to the safe list
- Safe Exam Browser (Lockdown Browser) requires Mac, Windows or iPad. Safe Exam Browser is not compatible with Chromebooks.
- Edulastic Kiosk app is designed to work on Chromebook only
- SnapScore feature (bubble sheet scan) requires Phone or Tablet with iOS or Android.
- Gradebridge (transfer grades to gradebook) works on Chrome browser on Mac or Windows.