The ability to share a class with a co-teacher is available in both the free and Edulastic Enterprise versions.
Steps to add a Co-teacher:
- Before you can add a co-teacher, ensure that teacher already has an account registered on Edulastic.
- Sign in to your account.
- Click on Manage Class in the left panel.
- Find the class you would like to share with the co-teacher.
- From the Action drop down menu, select Add a Co-Teacher.
A pop-up window will appear. Type in the email of the Co-teacher and then click Add.
You can add multiple co-teachers to any number of classes. You can view which co-teachers have been added by visiting that specific class.
When you add a co-teacher to a class, they can do all of the following:
- Co-Teacher can share the class with another teacher.
- They can enroll students/sync, edit and add/remove students from class.
- Archive the class.
- Assign assignments to students.
- Grade the assignment, release scores, print assignment, generate report cards, access students reports, etc