When the Clever sync is complete, Edulastic automatically creates student, teacher and admin accounts. Accessing Edulastic is pretty straightforward using any of the following approaches:
Access from Clever District Portal:
Clever Single sign-on (SSO) allows district users to access hundreds of applications with their existing Clever Account. This way they need to remember one way to log in. Once teachers and students log in to the district’s Clever Portal, a single page with all of the single sign-on (SSO) applications and links set up for you by your district.
To access Edulastic, simply click on the Edulastic icon, and you’ll be taken to the Edulastic application automatically.
Access from Edulastic:
You can also ask students and teachers to login directly from Edulastic login page:
From here, you can select one of the following 3 options:
- Sign in with Google: If you have shared Google IDs for student and teachers with Edulastic using Clever, it is possible to use Sign in with Google button to sign in. Students and teachers will be prompted to enter their Google username and password. Once authenticated by Google, they get instant access to Edulastic.
- Sign in with Office 365: If you have shared Office 365 IDs for student and teachers with Edulastic using Clever, it is possible to use Sign in with Office 365 button to sign in. Students and teachers will be prompted to enter their Office 365 username and password. Once authenticated by Office 365, they get instant access to Edulastic.
- Sign in with Clever: You can use Clever SSO directly from Edulastic login page - you and your students simply click “Sign In with Clever” button, enter the Clever user ID and password and get instant access to Edulastic.
If you are Edulastic enterprise customer, we can also provide you with a custom login portal that can have:
- District logo
- District image
- District message
- District sign-in buttons (e.g. we can remove username and password field if you only use Clever SSO)
- District login policies (e.g. we can enforce that your students login using Google SSO only)
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your requirements if you need a custom login portal.