District Admins have permission to set Standards Proficiency levels with which the district can use to track mastery of standards.
Proficiency can be set to track how individuals or groups of students are performing on a standard.
To access the Proficiency Bands, District Admins should go to:
- Navigate to the Manage District tab
- Select "Settings"
- Select "Standards Proficiency"
The Mastery levels can be calculated using several methods. The methods are:
- Most Recent - displays the most recent assessment's mastery.
- Max Score - displays highest score.
- Mode Score - score that appears most often.
- Simple Average - average of all assessments equally weighted.
- Decaying Average - puts more weight on the most recent score (admin sets %).
- Moving Average - helps identify trends over a given number of assessments (admin sets number).
- Power Law - allows admin to identify proportional correlation between two sets of scores.