We don't delete classes in Edulastic so that you can access year-over-year student data at any time. Instead, classes are archived.
Teachers have the ability to manually archive classes themselves. The only exception is those districts where the class enrollment is managed through the Student Information System (SIS) via an application called Clever.
Please follow these steps to archive a class:
1. Go to the Manage Class tab available in the dark gray navigation bar
2. Find the class that you want to archive and click into it.
3. Go to the "three dot" actions icon. Select Archive Class.
4. Once you click on that icon, a pop-up box will appear asking you to confirm the action. Please type "ARCHIVE" in the box and then click on "Yes, Archive".
5. You have successfully archived your class and it can now be found under the Archived classes drop-down list.
******An accidentally archived class can be reinstated by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with the class code.